Every man wants to look his best and with types of beard styles available, it might be confusing for you to choose the best from the wide array displayed. Different shapes of face require certain style in order to bring out the desired look. You should do your research and pick the beard type that will highlight beauty of your facial features. Here we have discussed 7 excellent different beard types that can do miracles to your face.
Types of Beard Styles
Hipster beard has been named after the cherished hipster culture and has gained its popularity in recent days. It is a promising fashion statement of a modern masculine style era. This style is teamed up with a bushy and thick well-groomed mustache.
- Shave off cleanly all unwanted hair and start grooming freshly
- Then allow it to grow as long as it can grow until it becomes bushy.
- Shape up the beard by regularly trimming and is symmetrical. Be careful not to reap loads of strands because it might be difficult to grow once again.
- Apply beard oil or moisturizer to maintain the bushy length of the hipster beard.
Full heard could be one of the best ways to portray your personality and style to the world as it makes a bold statement. These types of the beard are quite harder to grow and maintain. Therefore you need to cherish the beard by giving ample care and your time to keep it shining.
This style is perfect for men with oval-shaped faces especially, narrow faces, and also well suits every face structure magically.
- Allow your beard hair to grow to the preferred length. Be patient and let the bushy strands grow longer. Even patched places will start growing hair.
- Comb the beard hair with a bristled brush and then trim it to maintain.
- Apply beard oil often to maintain the glossy texture and shine.
Visit your barber to create various types of beard styles and let the professionals do the shaping. You can maintain at home by properly applying beard nourishment oil and trimming regularly.
Klingon beard is named after the alien life species and is sure gives an out of the world experience. These types of the beard are grown for medium size long and one thing about this style is it does not come with any attached mustache. The upper lip is completely shaved.
If you are a Star Trek fan then you will adore the beard style of the famous Klingon race. These beard types were popularly used during the Victorian period time. It looks like a narrow and shorter version of Dutch style with the added fact of triangular beard points focused on the mouth corners.
- Allow your beard to grow long for a few weeks
- Once your beard reaches a considerable length, pick up your trimmer and start trimming down as short as possible, the hair grown above the lips.
- Once the hair above is trimmed it is essential that you clean shave it using a shaver and do not trim the hair connected to the sides with the chin.
- Clean shave the neck area as well to create a well-defined jawline.
- Watch for hair growth and trim or clean shave for a fabulous look.
The Beardstache is considered as a blend of the full beard and a stubble beard. Surrounding is shorter than a moustache, which is fuller and longer. Perfectly trimmed Beardstache can ooze the matured masculine look to your face.
Since this beard type adds a massive ruggedness to even a lumberjack to a masculine slicker. It has the capacity to transform any facial shapes wonderfully. This style looks good on men with a prominent big chin and a wider stretch of the jawline.
- You can create this look by allowing the hair growth on the upper lip to be stubble and longer.
- Keep the hair grown near the cheeks and chin, but never go beyond that defined jawline.
- Apply moisture or oil and mustache wax for maintaining the beard without any tangles.
The short beard
These types of beards could be considered as one of the nests and artistic beard types. You can create versatile versions for an official look with clear understanding. This beard type is popular amongst even celebrities like George Clooney and Ryan Reynolds.
Neatly trimmed beard type is suitable for most of the facial features and shapes. Skillfully trimming the angles can highlight the best facial features. Disguise your double chin by taking the beard down Adam’s apple.
- Let the beard grow for up to 2 cm trim it with a trimmer with an integrated laser blade guide.
- Keep the neck area smooth by shaving clean with a wet blade razor.
- Maintain your beard with oil or moisturizing oil, and brush it with a bristled comb.
Stubble is considered as a cool and great style signature today. The style can be easily attained by simply terminating the shaving process for a few days. Easily managed and is suitable for almost all facial shapes. Studies have confirmed that women feel stubble men be sexier and they prefer men with few days grown cute beards.
These types of the beard are ideal for men with baby faces because it instantly generates a ruggedness feeling and a sense of maturity. Stubble is a perfect option for men with jaws that are weak as it helps in camouflaging scars and pigmentation.
- Stubble is less maintenance and it requires conditioning and trimming done at regular intervals.
- It is very important that you have proper tools, like the beard trimmer with a 3 to 4 mm setting, for maintaining the perfect length.
- Contour the stubble proportions for changing the face shape and structure.
- Exfoliate ingrown hair and keep your skin fresh by using a face scrub often, especially around the neck surface area.
- Apply beard oil and keep it glowing shiny.
The goatee is a type of beard style that have been highly popular amongst those seeking a rebellious look, intellectuals, and rock stars. It is artistic and at the same time with the villainous blend. This style basically features facial hair spread on the chin and above lip. Sometimes men prefer to lock the mouth frame. A goatee is the best choice for men who prefer to portray a bad boy image with their choice of facial hair, especially perfect for those having angular and slim facial features.
- First, let the beard hair grow to the length that you are completely comfortable and then maintain the length with a beard trimmer.
- Use the edge blade of the trimmer to trim the whiskers growing on the sides and lips.
- With jawline as a guide end the goatee beneath
- Apply oil or shaving gel to keep the clean shaved skin surrounding the beard to generate well-defined jawlines.